August 16, 2013

Nostalgia : My Daughter's First Poem



         Once my lovely but naughty daughter,when in intermediate,got somewhat not so good marks in quarterly test,and,she had to get the report card signed by me.She was afraid,so she wrote this poem & presented to me.This really changed my mood and the atmosphere!Of course,i had to sign the report card!
                   “MY DADDY”


   O my daddy!
    Why are you so sad!
   Always be glad.
    Why are you so thin?
   Always be fat.
    Why are you red?
   Always be black.
    Why do you hit?
   Always wait a bit.
    O my daddy!
   Now you are fine;
    But after sometime
   You have to sign!!

 
   










7 comments:

  1. Wow..how do you find them back or keepsake such memoirs!! So moving...but yeah go tyou to sign the Report Card eventually so smart! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.The kids have their own way to get things done.I like to keep my kids' creations bcoz the same can not be recreated!

      Delete
  2. So sweet! Any father will sign after reading that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha Ha Ha...i just bow to the kids who have unlimited weaponry to tackle parents!

      Delete
  3. Dat was a smart move...as having such a smart sister which brother has to worry regarding sign...tnks sis...n tnx dad fr bringing back memories...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank to you two too for giving us huge assets of such memorable moments.

    ReplyDelete